Deanta Cambridge Unfinished Oak. A 1930’s style door with the ubiquitous one over three panel design. A beautiful door which pays homage to the art deco period.
- 1930’s Oak styling. One over three panels.
- Shaker style, so without corner beading to the panels.
- For all internal areas: dining room, living room, kitchens, bedrooms and bathroom.
- Also suited for Commercial applications. Corridors, offices, meeting rooms.
- Real American white oak veneer. Crown cut veneer.
- Engineered, composite, solid core.
- Un-Finished- so ready to decorate.
- Manufacturer’s 10-year warranty.
- 32mm can be taken off the width and height of the door
- Bespoke sizes available
- Deanta Cambridge Unfinished Oak, also available as a Fire Door (45mm) version and as a Frosted Glazed variant.