Deanta Eton Unfinished Oak Glazed. A Victorian style door with two clear glazed lights above two flat panels. This is a shaker style door without any beading or mouldings. 6 sizes to choose from. 32 mm trimming allowance enables a perfect fit for virtually any doorway.
- Deanta Eton Unfinished Oak
- A ‘Shaker’ style Victorian/Regency Oak door. Two clear lights above two flat panels. No beading.
- For all internal areas: dining room, living room, kitchen.
- Particularly suited for Commercial applications. Corridors, offices, meeting rooms.
- Real American white oak veneer. Crown cut veneer.
- Engineered, composite, solid core.
- Un-Finished- so ready to decorate.
- Manufacturer’s 10-year warranty.
- 32mm can be taken off the width and height of the door
- Ideal for irregular sized openings
- Bespoke sizes available
- Available as a Fire Door (45mm) version and as a standard 35mm variant. Also available in a white primed finish.