Deanta Eton White Primed FD30 Fire Door. A Victorian style fire door with four flat panels. Complies with regulations for an FD30 rating. This is a shaker style door without any beading or mouldings. 9 sizes to choose from. 30 mm trimming allowance on Deanta fire doors enables a perfect fit for virtually any doorway.
- Deanta Eton White Primed Oak FD30 Fire Door
- A ‘Shaker’ style Victorian/Regency door. Two clear lights above two flat panels. No beading.
- For all internal areas: dining room, living room, kitchen, bedrooms and bathrooms.
- Particularly suited for Commercial applications. Corridors, offices, meeting rooms.
- White primed.
- Engineered, composite, solid core.
- Un-Finished- so ready to decorate.
- Manufacturer’s 10-year warranty.
- 30mm can be taken off the width and height of the door
- Ideal for irregular sized openings
- Bespoke sizes available
- Available as a Standard Door (35mm) version and as a Vision Panel Glazed variant. Also available in a white primed finish.