Deanta Norwich Unfinished Oak FD30 Fire Door. Certified 30 Minutes of barrier against the spread of fire. A formal and lofty door design. Three vertical panels separated by bold raised beading.
- Deanta Norwich Unfinished Oak FD30 Fire Door
- Certified 30 Minutes of barrier against the spread of fire.
- Three vertical panels separated by raised beading.
- For all internal areas: dining room, living room, kitchens, bedrooms and bathroom.
- Particularly suited for Commercial applications. Corridors, offices, meeting rooms.
- Real American white Oak veneer. Crown cut veneer.
- Engineered, composite, solid core.
- Unfinished- so ready for decoration.
- Manufacturer’s 10-year warranty.
- 32mm can be taken off the width and height of the door
- Ideal for trimming to awkward sized openings.
- Bespoke sizes available
- Available as a Standard Door (35mm) version and as a Glazed model.