Hardwood DX30 Style.This simple, sophisticated design is formed using one large, square panel above three, vertical slim panels, forming a contemporary twist.
- Hardwood DX30 Style
- Hardwood 1930’s Period External Door.
- One Over Three, typical era design.
- Hardwood veneer, Mortice and Tenon construction.
- Engineered, composite, solid core.
- Un-Finished- so ready for decoration.
- Easily fit to existing door frames.
- Trim on all sides up to 6mm
- Manufacturer’s 10-year warranty.
- External Hardwood Frames also available.
If you are not completely satisfied with your order you can return it to us and we will issue a refund.
You can cancel your order for any standard item (all items excluding made to measure doors and painted to order doors) purchased on this website and obtain a refund. You are entitled to a seven working day “cooling off” period from the date you receive your goods so you need to notify us of your refund within seven working days from your delivery date for your refund to be valid. Outbound quick delivery and express delivery fees will not be refunded.
Please click here for more information.