Mendes 2XG 2 Panel Hardwood Unglazed External Door. Let the light flood in, a half-light Un-glazed hardwood external Door. Suitable for exterior paint or varnish treatment.
Our external oak and hardwood Doors have a high specification engineered construction improving the performance of the finished product. Our Doors have solid lippings in either oak or hardwood to compliment the Door, this allows up to 8mm to be trimmed off all sides. Laminated timber stiles and rails not only offer stability against bowing and twisting but give the look and feel of a solid timber Door with the added advantage of being stronger and a more stable product.
Within our wide range of external oak Doors there is sure to be a style suited for every setting. From traditional to contemporary or to something a bit more special for a grand entrance. We offer solid, glazed and unglazed single and Door Pairs, sidelights to compliment some styles and thermal rated Doors for new building regulations. All our external oak Doors come unfinished for onsite finishing.
- Mendes 2XG 2 Panel Hardwood Unglazed External Door.
- Engineered, composite, Solid core.
- Un-Finished- so ready for decoration.
- Traditional Unglazed Door.
- 2 Panels.
- Raised and Fielded Panel.
- Can be trimmed up to 8mm off all edges.
- Unglazed hardwood doors are suitable for a double glazed unit up to 14mm thick.
- Manufacturers 10-year warranty.
- FSC and PEFC certified product.