XL Joinery White Grey Laminate Forli Internal Door. Feel at home with the Forli, a door that conforms to modern living. With clean vertical lines, effortlessly contrasting the laminate wood effect grain, this door will run seamlessly throughout any contemporary home. Matching glazed doors and fire doors are available to ensure a consistent look, regardless of the door application. A door that conforms to modern life, warm and inviting with glazed and fire door options. The Forli will suit any d?cor, meeting any requirements you may have. The consistency in the lamination makes for a superior look, it also means you are guaranteed quality and longevity with an easy to maintain wipe clean surface. The solid version comes fully finished, ready for hanging. The doors have a textured surface which imitates real wood without the costly maintenance or natural deterioration. The grooves in this modern design are contrasted with a paler grey making the door a beautiful centre piece in your home.
- XL Joinery White Grey Laminate Forli Internal Door.
- Fully finished and ready to hang.
- Contrasting colour of grooves and lipping’s.
- Laminated surfaces with the appearance of real wood with a textured surface.
- Solid core with a plastic laminated surface.
- Wipe clean, easy maintenance.
- Semi-solid construction.
- Hard wearing and low maintenance finish.
- Engineered construction for added strength and stability.
- A fully finished door provides a consistent look whilst removing the time and hassle required for finishing.
- Features matching 12mm grey lipping with no need to paint. Perfect for trimming to awkward doorways.
- 10 year manufacturer’s defect guarantee.
- We recommend using a 65mm latch for this door.
- Also available as an FD30 Fire Door (44mm) version and as a Glazed model.
- XL Joinery White Grey Laminate Forli Internal Door.
If you are not completely satisfied with your order you can return it to us and we will issue a refund.
You can cancel your order for any standard item (all items excluding made to measure doors and painted to order doors) purchased on this website and obtain a refund. You are entitled to a seven working day “cooling off” period from the date you receive your goods so you need to notify us of your refund within seven working days from your delivery date for your refund to be valid. Outbound quick delivery and express delivery fees will not be refunded.
Please click here for more information.
At Online Door Store we understand that purchasing doors can be a big decision that you want to get right. The new doors for your project are a significant investment in time and money. We want to make the process as simple and stress-free as possible.
The product page shows the stock status of each particular size of any given door on the size selector: ‘low stock’, ‘good stock’ and ‘no stock’. If an item is ‘out of stock’ we show an expected due date. In this case we encourage stock reservation and pre-ordering.
Delivery out to you should be 5 to 10 days after the due date given.
We obtain regular, daily stock up-dates from our key suppliers. Every effort is made to ensure that this information is as accurate as possible. This is not just our stock, but it is the central supplier’s stock serving the whole of the U.K., that is 20 million households.
We show stock levels for a number of reasons:
- To avoid causing disappointment when your door is not available after you have ordered it.
- To enable you to reserve stock against new deliveries coming in from abroad.
- To give you an idea as to whether you still have time to think about it.
- When stock is ‘Low’ it can disappear in a flash, so we warn you there is no time to waste.
- We show a date when new stock is due to arrive so you can plan that in with your project.
The vast majority of doors sold in the U.K. come in from factories abroad. They only arrive in limited quantities and the doors are pre-sold by our suppliers. So once a container arrives, often, most of that load has already been allocated to pre-orders. We can reserve stock for you by placing an order on your behalf with our supplier. As soon as the doors are quality checked and booked into the central warehouse the Home Delivery Team will be in touch to arrange a date with you.
Please be aware that the actual arrival dates can slip for a number of reasons, and this is really beyond anyone’s control. But once the doors are reserved for you, they are yours. If you need an update regarding your delivery date, please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the name on the order and the order number. Also please note that stock levels given can change really quickly too, so please do not delay in placing your order.
If part of your order is in-stock and part of it is out-of-stock, we can arrange delivery of the in-stock items up front with the rest to follow. There is a selector on the checkout for you to instruct us whether you would like your order shipped in multiple deliveries as each part comes into stock, or in one delivery when the last item has come back into stock. If stock seems to 'run-out' while you are ordering you can place a new Pre-order for the remainder of your doors the next day when the availability has been updated.
If we are showing a door as out-of-stock, then there are none available in the country. So, it is fruitless to search elsewhere. Place your order with us and we will reserve the stock for you at the supplier, ready for when it does become available.
We are also very happy to advise on alternatives in a similar style from a different supplier. Please email email@example.com with your preferred design, sizes and quantities required and we will do our best to help.